Site Security Audit
A basic security fundamental is to really know that your procedures and policies are watertight! Sometimes you have no idea there is a leak or that one is impending.
ICSS can assist you perform a security audit of your security procedures and policies to ensure:
- Your security policies and procedures are conforming to existing legislation and standards.
- Your security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures are in line with industry best practice.
- Identify any inadequacies and examine the effectiveness of the existing security strategies.
- Identify and understand the existing vulnerabilities.
- Review existing security controls on operational, administrative and managerial issues, ensure effective implementation of security measures and compliance to minimum security standards.
- Provide recommendations and corrective actions for improvements
ICSS consulting can review your organisations compliance against regulatory framework and your own security procedures through in-depth and unbiased in-depth audit of your systems, staff and protocols.
Our consultants at ICSS will be able to highlight vulnerabilities and shortcomings in relation to the security of your organisation, we will also recommend actions to be taken to comply with any regulatory requirements and any issues in relation to internal security policy abuses.
Our site specific plans, policies and procedures and guard post assignment instructions are an essential component necessary to run a safe and secure operation or facility which addresses current legislative compliance.
Developed by our teams of fire, life safety and security specialists having had many years of successfully delivering customized documentation solutions. Working closely with our clients, ICSS ensure that policies and procedures are legal, practical and relevant to each organisation, providing peace of mind and the freedom to get on with business.